2015 INFINITI Q50 for Sale in Elk Grove, CA
Infiniti’s Best-Selling Vehicle in the U.S. Has an Eye on the Future
We all love to get extra. Extra time, extra avocado on our burrito bowl, and extra horsepower are always appreciated. The 2015 INFINITI Q50 for sale in Elk Grove, CA, does not disappoint when it comes to giving extras all around.
The Q50 is the successor of the INFINITI G37 and will be available with only one engine: a 3.7-liter, 6-cylinder engine that gives off 328 horsepower at a substantial 7000 rpm. It's also capable of 269 lbs.-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm, giving off the sweet rev car aficionados call music to their ears. It will be available in both rear-wheel and all-wheel drive, so you can pick your preference. Powertrain characteristics are another feature the driver has complete control over, with the INFINITI Q50 giving drivers the choice between Eco, Sport, Snow/Ice, and Personal.
INFINITI is always trying to make their vehicles more responsive and safer, which is why they were the first company to introduce a Drive-by-wire system in 2014, or the Direct Adaptive Steering1, which is more commonly used in aviation. Drive-by-wire has several advantages over the traditional mechanical control systems on the Q50. It eliminates the need for a steering column, intermediate shafts, pumps, hoses, belts, coolers, vacuum serves, and master cylinders. Less parts equals less weight which can lead to better performance. Safety is always key here, though, and the 2015 INFINITI Q50 for sale in Elk Grove, CA, helps better provide that with the Direct Adaptive Steering1. Computer controlled intervention of the electronic stability control, adaptive cruise control, and Lane Assist Systems, are just a few ways drive-by-wire systems trump the previous mechanical linkages.
There are tons of optional features for the tech lover in all of us, including two touchscreens that feature hand-gesture operation. The cabin is intimate, as the Q50’s sport seats keep the driver at the very center of things, close to the steering wheel and telematics system, inTouch2, so that nothing ever feels out of reach. Safety technology options are pretty choice, as well. The Deluxe Touring Package, which includes adaptive front lighting3, blind-spot warning4, and predictive forward collision5, to name just a few. The safety warning and controlling features are easy to engage or disengage depending on what you need or don’t.
All-in-all, the 2016 INFINITI Q50 for sale in Elk Grove, CA, is a well-rounded, innovative vehicle with great looks and eye towards the future. Schedule a test drive at INFINITI of Elk Grove today.
1. Available on select models.
2. Driving is serious business. Only use INFINITI InTouch Apps™ services when safe to do so. Subscription Agreement required. Compatible smartphone required. Late availability. May require retailer service visit or software upgrade to activate. Not all app features are available for all models. Like any computer, processing speed may vary and system response delay or system reset may occur intermittently. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Cellular network not available in all areas. Cellular network, apps, and services, including Google® services, are provided by independent companies not within INFINITI’s control and may require subscription and owner consent to activate. Should provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice or liability to INFINITI and/or its agents. INFINITI not responsible for any equipment or app replacement/upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation. Terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. 48 mo. trial period starts on vehicle sale date; subsequently a paid subscription is required at the then current rate (excludes Pandora®). Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply. See retailer and www.infinitiusa.com/intouch/support for details.
3. Available on select models. The Adaptive Front lighting System lights not just the way ahead, but around as well. It directs light toward corners by turning the headlights in coordination with steering input. High Beam Assist technology, which automatically dims your high beams when oncoming traffic approaches at night. Always look before proceeding.
4. The Blind Spot Warning/Blind Spot Intervention® Systems are not substitutes for proper lane change procedures. The systems will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. They may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
5. PFCW is intended to warn you before a collision occurs; it cannot prevent a collision. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner's Manual for details.