2015 INFINITI QX80 for Sale in Elk Grove, CA
The INFINITI QX80: New Name, Same Solid Choice
And, in this corner, weighing in at nearly three tons, is the 2015 INFINITI QX80 for sale in Elk Grove, CA. This heavy-hitter is nothing short of impressive no matter where it is thanks to its gargantuan size. There’s nothing slow about this giant, though.
Loaded up with a 5.6-liter V8 engine that produces 400 horsepower and 413 lbs.-ft. of torque, this behemoth can get from 0-60 MPH in 6.8 seconds1, which is a touch quicker than other vehicles in its segment. It also has the capability of towing up to 8500 pounds2, which means that hitching up that boat and heading out to Folsum Lake is easy to do with the QX80. It can also handle some mild off-road excursions due to its low-range gearing and tough suspension. Agility is one of the traits the QX80 possesses that is uncommon in most other vehicles in its segment, thanks largely in part to the Hydraulic Body Motion Control System3 and its amazing ability to reduce body roll.
Luxury is standard on the 2015 INFINITI QX80 for sale in Elk Grove, CA. Between the 360-degree parking camera4 and the 13-speaker Bose® sound system, it’s safe to assume that the QX80 isn’t low on tech. It also includes an 8-inch touchscreen display with a voice-activated navigation system5, front and rear parking sensors6, a heated steering wheel, a sunroof, a power liftgate, and auto-dimming mirrors, just to name a few exciting features. If you want even more, there are a few other add-on packages, such as the Theater package that comes with a rear seat, dual-screen entertainment system to keep passengers from getting fussy. The Deluxe Technology package gets you the Hydraulic Body Motion Control suspension3, an upgraded climate control system, and upgraded leather upholstery, for starters.
If safety’s more your deal, the Driver Assistance package will make you really happy. It adds blind spot monitoring7, a lane-departure warning and intervention system8, frontal collision warning9, frontal collision mitigation10, and a back-up collision mitigation system10. That’s all on top of the standard options, which include an emergency telematics service, INFINITI connection11, stolen vehicle notification12, geo-fencing13, and max speed notifications.
Taking into account the 95 cubic feet of cargo space (with the third row folded), there’s enough room, tech, and power in the 2015 INFINITI QX80 in Elk Grove, CA, to support any active family. Schedule a test drive at INFINITI of Elk Grove today.
1. Information courtesy of Edmunds.com.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle. See INFINITI Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for proper use.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Always look before backing up.
5. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status
6. The Sonar System is a convenience, not a substitute for proper parking procedures and/or backing procedures. Always check that it is safe to do so before moving vehicle. May not detect every object.
7. Blind Spot Warning/Blind Spot Intervention are not substitutes for proper lane change procedures. The systems will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. They may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
8. LDW/LDP operate only when the lane markings are clearly visible. Speed limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
9. Cannot prevent accidents due to carelessness or dangerous driving techniques. It may not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Speed limitations apply.
10. Cannot prevent accidents due to carelessness or dangerous driving techniques. It may not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Speed limitations apply.
11. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved. iPod not included.
12. Driving is serious business. Only use INFINITI Connection™ and INFINITI Connection Plus services when safe to do so. Services, including automatic crash notification and SOS, require an active subscription, and are dependent upon the telematics device being in an operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data, and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach INFINITI Connection Customer Care or receive support. Services require compatible 2G GSM/GPRS cellular network provided by AT&T. 2G cellular network not available in all areas and/or available at all times. Cellular technology is evolving, and changes to cellular networks provided by independent companies are not within INFINITI’s control. AT&T has announced that on December 31, 2016, AT&T will terminate 2G network availability. Like other devices that rely on 2G network coverage, once the 2G network is terminated, INFINITI Connection and INFINITI Connection Plus services will not function unless equipment replacements, upgrades, or alternative 2G network coverage are available at that time, which INFINITI cannot guarantee. INFINITI is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Certain vehicle services, including Google® compatible services, provided by independent companies are not within INFINITI’s control and are subject to change without notice or liability to INFINITI and its affiliates and agents. Complimentary 12 month subscription begins on your date of purchase. Subsequently, your credit card (if on file) will be charged at the then current subscription rate and your service will continue for 1 year periods under the terms of your Subscription Agreement, or until 2G coverage is terminated on December 31, 2016 (if equipment upgrades or roaming charges are not available by that date). Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply. Terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See INFINITIUSA.com for more information.
13. When properly equipped and set up.